Blocked drains are any home owner’s worst nightmare; from the overflowing water to the lack of hygiene, no one wants to deal with a drainage problem. Luckily for you, we at EmerGenie are here to save the day with our fast and efficient emergency drainage service. Our years of experience mean that there’s no blocked house drain that we can’t take care of!
Spotting a Blocked House Drain
A blocked drain doesn’t always show immediately, and the ones that get away with the least damage are those that are able to spot a drainage problem in its earlier stages.
Here’s how you can do just that:
– Water draining slowly or not draining at all
– Unusual and foul odors
– Funny sounds such as pipes gurgling
If you notice any or all of these signs, it’s best not to let them go unnoticed – even if all you have is a suspicion. And this is exactly where EmerGenie comes in, here to set your problems straight with our reliable drainage services.
But you must be wondering, out of all the drainage companies to choose from, why EmerGenie? We’ll tell you exactly why!
EmerGenie – Your Number One Drainage Solution
At EmerGenie, we offer more than just reliable drainage services. Instead, we curate an experience that is comfortable from start to finish. Once you’ve made the wonderful decision of trusting EmerGenie with your drainage issues, all you have to do is sit back and relax – the rest is up to us!
Here’s all that our service entails:
· Easy booking through our mobile app – compatible on both Apple and Android
· Reliable and experienced staff that has undergone a complete background check
· Our service is available round the clock, all 365 days of the year
· A straight up service fee free from any hidden charges
· Work that speaks of experience and attention to detail
· Complete drain unblocking that leaves your house in spick and span shape
· Friendly customer service that is always delighted to help
If all this isn’t enough to convince you that EmerGenie is the one for you, then our simple and easy booking process is sure to win you over. All you need to do is follow three short steps, and you’ll soon have one of our dedicated team members at your doorstep:
1. Get the app
2. Choose your service of choice
3. Make your payment and enter in your details
So, whether it’s a drainage problem or any other home maintenance service you’re in search of, EmerGenie is the one to call!